Wednesday 4 May 2011

Are You Dying With Pogo Not Working Issue

In the hustle and bustle of life, competitiveness, and solemnity I suddenly came across a great thing, in fact, you may laugh, but its reality that when I come late evening at my home and spend some time with it I feel absolutely chilled out. Have you made any speculation so far? If not, let me tell you its online pogo game.

Being fascinated, yesterday, I registered for the Club Pogo, as I surfed through the site I saw some rather interesting games, I selected one but when I clicked on the “Play” button; there was no action at all. I logged out then logged in, restarted my system but to no use. It was a great dismay and I was repenting on the subscription but there was no “U” turn as the charges were paid. I searched on the google thinking that I would get something helpful to fix Pogo Not Working issue. Though, I’ m a bit skeptic about online tech support but after going through the web-page I found it quite relevant. There was toll-free number, which I called up and the very next moment I was entertained by soft spoken technician. He took some details regarding the pogo not working problem, and assured me to fix it.

He diagnosed the system remotely, uninstalled the previous Java version and installed the updated one on my system. He also configured the browser and the Windows Firewall settings and in no time I was able to resume the pogo game, which was not running. I thanked the guy and asked for the charges, which I paid online. Wow! I was charged with a low price which was almost unbelievable. 

Indeed, it was a great Tech Support and I have shared the toll-free number of the company with many of my friends, who are also quite happy and satisfied like me.

1 comments:

Sehnaaj said...

It is a very useful post. It has clearly mentioned about Topics. Well great information and Click here for more information Pogo Technical Support

Post a Comment