Monday 16 May 2011

How to Fix Pogo Games Issue on Phone

I was a bit nervous last night when I saw my son clamoring on the couch, while everyone has slept. I went close, silently, to see what has actually happened. He was shocked, when he saw me, might be on the assumption of a bad time, but when I asked politely for the reason, he replied, “Oh, dad sweet tooth Pogo Games Not Working on the laptop.” I laughed, and consoled, oh! Don’t worry I can get it working soon. I persuaded him to take a sleep with a promise that pogo game will be alright by the morning. But, nevertheless, he wanted to be done instantly.

Though, I am a non-technical guy, but understanding the agony of his innocent mind I decided to do something. I restarted the game and the laptop itself, but useless. I surfed on the Internet to get pogo game help, and luckily I got a site, which was quite promising. Thanks, I got a toll-free number, and dialed it to get Pogo Games Help On Phone 

I got a human voice from the other end; apparently the phone was connected at the right place. After a short of formalities the person asked me the pogo game issue which I had. I discussed the problem, and afterwards he ran a diagnostic tool to diagnose the pogo game issue and then came back. “Your java-plugin is not working and I need to update it to fix the issue”, said he. I agreed to him and pleaded for help. He asked for the remote access of the machine, to which I agreed. Thereafter, he updated the java version and did a bit of troubleshooting and in no time, he reverted back saying, “Now its OK and you can go ahead with the machine.”

I was surprised with the technical assistance for pogo, which I got on the phone and that’s too at an absolute odd time. I acclaimed the approach of the guy, he was an absolute ace.

4 comments:

deepakw3c said...

Good job! This is the kind of information that must be shared across the Web.Thanks for sharing.

Avast Antivirus Support
Avast support
Panda Antivirus Support
panda tech support
AVG Antivirus Support

Unknown said...

Are you for real...all you so called links go to: customer support software not http://www.clubpogo.com like they should!!

Unknown said...

Hey,

Thanks your post games because it interested. I very love it

Visit More Info :- Pogo Technical Support

Thanks
Alex Gold

Sehnaaj said...

It is a very useful post. It has clearly mentioned about Topics. Well great information and Click here for more information Pogo Technical Support

Post a Comment