Thursday 28 April 2011

No sound pogo games-Possible reasons and solution

I don’t remember exactly, when I started with the Online Pogo Game, but it has been a long time since then, and now I am a bit addicted but as long as it is free. I haven’t yet subscribed with the Club Pogo the paid version. I was bit confused yesterday, what to do, how to fix, and where to contact to get Tech Support, when I faced no sound pogo game issue. This was the first time, since I have been using my hp laptop. Though, I am not an Internet savvy, I use it mostly to check mails, and go through news subscriptions.

Is your system crazy and you aren’t able to listen pogo game sound? If ‘Yes’, then I think this is going to be a useful stuff for you, else dump it. Most of the time, it has been observed that people hardly pay attention to the cable connection and they start coming to the conclusion regarding sound issues with the pogo game. Be your own technician and check all the accessories, such as speakers, power cables, etc. Once you are affirmed, you should check that the sound on your computer has not been muted. You can check this by going to the systems tray in the lower right-hand corner of your screen. Open the Volume Controller and adjust the sound-frequency-level. Sometimes the gaming sound could be turned off. Make sure to enable the sound. Each game has a sound icon. In most games, the icon can be found next to the “?” button that is located at the lower right or left corner of the screen. Remember one more thing; once you turned off the sound in one game, it remains till you enable it for other. Possibly, it happens when there are more than one member using the system at your home, where one member may have turned off the sound and other may try on the same status.

No sound pogo game issues may also come up when there is some background media application is turned on. It may barred the pogo program to use the device. I would recommend one thing that use the updated java edition on your system and configure the security settings of the machine as well to keep enjoying the online games in a safe and smooth manner.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing good info about " supported browsers for pogo". i like it. POGO support You can reach Acetecsupport at their Call Toll Free No +1-800-231-4635 For US/CA.

Post a Comment