Monday 20 June 2011

Pogo Risk Game-Non-Stop Entertainment

You may assume me as an internet savvy, though not I am. Once, while surfing on the Internet I came across a wonderful game, the pogo risk game which reminded me of the 17th century colonial domination by the western. Being a novice I was excited I read how to play, tips and tricks, and other sections.

Eventually, I clicked on the “Play” option of the pogo risk game, but soon I came to know that my hp laptop is not supporting it and it was showing me java related error. The error followed a ‘recommendation window’ showing to download the latest javascript. I did so. Then I thought how it could be possible to play alone, as it was showing computer 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 suddenly my eyes got struck on "Play against Robots" link, I clicked it and then the game began, I selected the territory color then acquire and deploy my armies.

Then the real thrill starts, which continued from reinforcements, attack to till fortification. I captured some of the Middle East countries and Argentina, Brazil and more, and was happy to collect some cards; I exchanged those for bonus armies. I was so deeply indulged in doing all these that I skipped my dinner and continued till midnight. 

Gradually, I became a fan of pogo risk game, and discovered some other related game as well. Now I can customize the settings of these. I think this is the best game that pogo ever had. Either play it alone or with family, excitement never ends.

2 comments:

deepakw3c said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
Pc optimizer
Printer support
Printer Repair
Virus and Security Solution

Unknown said...

Good job! This is the kind of information that must be shared across the Web.Thanks for sharing. POGO support also Call Toll Free No +1-800-231-4635 For US/CA.

Post a Comment